Reading Time: 2 mins
F-Secure is giving away 2 F-Secure TOTAL Subscriptions!
F-Secure TOTAL (worth £59.99) is premium cyber security for users and all their household devices, rolled into one subscription. The app has been built with ease-of-use in mind, so you can easily set up and manage its features with minimal fuss and no technical expertise required.
F-Secure TOTAL includes:
- F-Secure SAFE, which protects users’ online security
- F-Secure FREEDOME, which maintains privacy online
- F-Secure ID PROTECTION, which keeps important credentials safe in one secure password manager and identity monitoring offering
- F-Secure SAFE protects all your devices from viruses, trojans and ransomware while providing a secure connection for your online banking. You can also set internet usage limits for children.
F-Secure FREEDOME is a VPN that provides privacy when browsing online. It hides your IP address for an added layer of privacy and allows you to change your IP. It also encrypts your data when using public WiFi, making it impossible for anyone else to read.
F-Secure ID PROTECTION helps protect your personal data, including passwords and credit card numbers by informing you of when your data has been breached. It also acts as a password vault, allowing you to securely save your passwords.
Visit www.f-secure.com to find out more.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday, 18th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions and freebies from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by F-Secure.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner F-Secure, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.