Reading Time: 2 mins
Win 4 Strand Stools from Lakeland Furniture!
The Strand Stool is perfect for use at a dining table or low bar. The seat is formed from solid wood and the frame intricately styled from a steel frame, finish in black paint. The seat height is 46cm and the width and depth are 36cm. The Strand hair pin stool would be perfect for any industrial or modern look room.
Check out more products from Lakeland Furniture at www.lakeland-furniture.co.uk, and follow them on social @lakelandfurn.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday, 20th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Lakeland Furniture.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Lakeland Furniture, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.