Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a YES Intimates Bundle, worth £50!
The YES YES Company produce a range of certified organic, vegan and vegetarian high end intimacy products that have been ethically and sustainable produced and manufactured. Win their wonderful bundle containing personal lubes, intimate washes and vaginal moisturisers. YES aim to increase sexual pleasure and comfort in order to improve consumers sexual wellbeing through our natural products.
YES is fast becoming the range of choice for conscious adults looking for the best performing and most ethical intimate products available because not only does YES actually live up to its claims, it is also certified organic and made without parabens, hormones, glycerine and silicone, making it the obvious choice when compared with alternatives.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday, 26th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by YES.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner YES, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.