Reading Time: 2 mins
Whether you’re a weekend warrior or a weekday runner, we’re giving you the chance to win Intensive Relief Body Salve to stop muscle and joint pain in its tracks.
As wet and icy winter weather bring s the threat of running, cycling and walking injuries, as well as higher risk of muscle strains, Life Sparks CBD, the premium, 100% organic CBD oil, is now available as a high concentration, soothing Intensive Relief Body Salve, to stop pain in its tracks and aid swift recovery.
The premium-quality CBD products offered by Life Spark CBD can decrease inflammation, reduce muscle spasms, relieve pain and anxiety and provide a better night’s sleep. These qualities make the CBD Body Salve a great supplement for avid exercisers as well as those suffering from the pain of an injury.
Amy Burgess, Director of Life Spark CBD said: “Many of us have coped with 2020 through exercise, but as the weather worsens, the risk of injury can heighten. CBD for sports recovery is rapidly growing in popularity as it is thought to be one of the best anti-inflammatory supplements on the market, allowing muscles to heal faster and get much stronger.”
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday, 22nd February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Life Spark.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Life Spark, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.