Reading Time: 2 mins
Win three TRAPPED Escape Room Games!
We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to each win all three TRAPPED Escape Room Games!
Bringing the fun and excitement of an escape room to the home, TRAPPED is a world-first game concept: turn ANY room into an escape room! Each TRAPPED game pack has all you need to enjoy an action-packed escape room experience in your own home. The games are designed for up to eight players and you can work together – or compete – to beat the clock, crack the clues, solve puzzles – and escape!
There are three different TRAPPED game packs in Series One: Carnival, Art Heist and Bank Job. This competition is giving you the chance to win all three! Designed by real escape room experts, each comes complete with its own content, back-story and level of difficulty. They are the perfect way to beat the lockdown boredom!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 23rd February at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competition and freebies forum.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by TRAPPED Escape Room
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner TRAPPED Escape Room, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.