Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a three month membership to Jemmas Health Hub!
Exercise is one of the key ways to feel good about yourself and improve your mental health. So we’ve teamed up with personal trainer, Jemma Thomas to offer three months membership at Jemmas Health Hub. An online community focusing on helping individuals feel supported and mentally stronger through regular fitness workouts, you can tune in live or on catch up to take part in leg day, arm day, cardio Friday or kettlebells. Membership is usually £29 per month and you receive a downloadable ‘How To’ guide including 35 brilliant recipes to try out as well as a tick chart to track your progress.
Most importantly though, it gives you an amazing support network and an instructor who will be there for you, helping you feel supported and mentally stronger as time goes on.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition ends on Monday 8th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find out the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Jemmas Health Hub.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Jemmas Health Hub, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.