Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a Learning Resources® GeoSafari® Jr. Talking Wildlife Camera worth £60.00.
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win the GeoSafari® Jr. Talking Wildlife Camera.
GeoSafari® Jr. range from Learning Resources® introduces young children to the wonders of natural science and STEM learning through hands-on exploration and play. The range has been designed to be colourful, engaging, and result in a fun, successful play experience every time.
The new GeoSafari Jr. Talking Wildlife Camera is a toy camera picture viewer that takes children aged 4+ on a learning safari with wildlife warrior from Australia Zoo, Robert Irwin. This toy camera has 130 built-in HD wildlife images including some of Robert’s own photography, over 120 fun facts narrated by Robert, and over 120 quiz questions. This camera was designed with extra-large dual eyepieces and easy-grip handles for a steady viewing experience. It’s fun, easy to use, and will keep kids entertained and learning.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 26th March at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find out the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Learning Resources®.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Learning Resources®, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.