Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Klean Kanteen bundle worth £80!
Klean Kanteen were the first company to produce stainless steel reusable water bottles, back in 2004. They have put together a bundle of their top selling products, worth £80. One lucky winner will get their hands on a reusable water bottle, insulated tumbler and flask. Always stay hydrated on the go and never suffer through having to drink cold coffee again, with Klean Kanteen’s 16oz TKWide your drink will stay hot for a whopping 14 hours.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 5th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Klean Kanteen.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Klean Kanteen, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.