Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving one lucky winner the chance to win The Classic Italian Box from The Stinky Chef!
The Stinky Chef started life as a blog documenting my travels around Italy and love of Italian regional produce.
After time this evolved into a vibrant delicatessen based at Rawtenstall indoor market in Lancashire where my son and I sell a wide range of Italian artisan delicacies.
Our residence in Rawtenstall has attracted a loyal, local following in the area. So, with this in mind we decided to create an online shop so we could share to wider community of Italian foodies.
We love to share our passion and have created recipes to accompany the contents of our food boxes.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 8th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The Stinky Chef.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Stinky Chef, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.