Reading Time: 2 mins
Win 30g of Ossetra Royal Caviar worth £66 from Petrossian!
The Petrossian Family has been sourcing and maturing the world’s finest caviar since they first brought this incredible delicacy to Paris in 1920. Having launched its UK online store in 2020, the French luxury food retailer offers an acclaimed range of specialities, from expertly matured caviars and beautifully smoked salmon to truffles, dips, condiments, sweet treats and vodka, with guaranteed 24hr delivery in England.
Ossetra Royal Caviar is a great, classic caviar. It has a delicate structure with elegant, golden highlights, a perfectly balanced bouquet of flavours reminiscent of the sea and fresh walnuts. The ‘Royal’ Petrossian selection guarantees a full-bodied, rich caviar that will impress you and your guests from start to finish. Ossetra, or Oscietra, caviar comes from the key species of sturgeon called ‘Russian Sturgeon’, and is the finest example of farmed caviar that we have today.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 14th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find out the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Petrossian.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Petrossian, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.