Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving three lucky winners the chance to win a GEMEX Deluxe Creation Station and GEMEX Unicorn Accessory pack?
The Gemex Deluxe Creation Station (SRP £29.99) is the ultimate Gemex work station! The magic shell, which magically turns the gel to gems, sits comfortably in the creation station base alongside different sections to hold your accessories. As well as including all the essentials required for gem making – 50g of liquid magic, gloves, magic mould, loops and stirring tool – this set is packed full of accessories, so the design possibilities are endless! Included are six decoration styles, hair clips, bracelet, earrings, ring, keychain and sticker sheet – everything you need to create over 100 gems! The Gemex Unicorn Accessory Pack (SRP £12.99) includes everything you need to make Unicorn themed gems to add to your collection.
To find out more about John Adams visit www.johnadams.co.uk.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Thursday 29th April at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by John Adams.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner John Adams, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.