Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a Dragon Ball bundle from Bandai UK.
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Dragon Ball bundle from Bandai UK.
Fans of mega-hit, Dragon Ball – one of the most successful manga and anime series of all time – can perfect their very own Kamehameha technique with Bandai’s all-new range of action figures and playset!
You could win a super-Saiyan-sized Limit Breaker figure standing at an awesome 30cm tall. Each figure features a show-inspired design and comes with five points of articulation.
Plus, a highly detailed and poseable 17cm Dragon Stars figure with 17 or more points of articulation and over 9,000 positions! Each figure comes with a second set of hands and/or accessories.
Complete your battle with the ultimate prize and host the most famous of battle tournaments with the Dragon Stars Tenkaichi Budokai Playset. The playset opens as the World Martial Arts Tournament stage and comes with three action features to add theatre to any battle and includes an exclusive Dragon Stars Goku figure.
The all-new Dragon Ball range is available at Smyths, Argos, B&M and Game.
To find out more follow Dragon Ball Dragon Stars on Instagram.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Friday 21st May at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
Want to find the best competitions from around the web? Then check out our competitions and freebies forum.
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Bandai UK.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Bandai UK, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.