Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a cycling jersey from Fat Lad At The Back!
Fat Lad At The Back, is a fun premium cycle wear brand specialising in inclusive sizing. Our mission is to get people on bikes no matter what shape, size or level of ability. We’ve re-designed cycling jerseys to fit the modern cycling man.
Using top quality, Italian technical fabrics and our unique designs, our cycling jerseys are longer in length and have more room across the shoulders, chest and middle for a perfect fit that won’t have you looking like a shrink wrapped chicken.
Our ice cream design might not be for everyone but if you are in it for the banter, the good times and the ice cream then this is the jersey for you.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 9th June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Fat Lad At The Back.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Fat Lad At The Back, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.