Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving one lucky reader the opportunity to plant their own family tree with Treedom!
In celebration of all the wonderful fathers out there, we want to provide one lucky winner with the opportunity to plant their very own family tree. When you plant a tree with Treedom you’re not only representing your family, you are also providing a family on the other side of the world with new opportunities. Your tree will bring them food security, education and even additional income. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. For generations.
This Father’s Day, win the opportunity to plant the tree that represents your family – you can even name it!
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Wednesday 23rd June at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Treedom.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Treedom, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.