Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a toy Henry vacuum cleaner and cleaning trolley from Casdon!
Henry and Hetty’s faces go hand in hand with happy housework and these mini versions won’t disappoint enthusiastic little ones as each item in the range works in a similar way to the adult version. We are giving one lucky readers the chance to win a Henry Vacuum and a Deluxe Cleaning Trolley.
The Vacuum has a working suction that can pick up small bits of paper and waste, all dirt gets caught in a removable drawer which is simple for little hands to empty. All accessories pack away neatly under the Hat, and the cord is reeled in by turning the handle – just like the real thing!
The Cleaning Trolley includes a mop, plus a long-handled brush perfect for sweeping and a hand vacuum with working suction and realistic sound! There’s also a dustpan and hand brush and a pretend detergent bottle and spray.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Monday 5th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Casdon.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Casdon, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
The post WIN A TOY HENRY VACUUM AND CLEANING TROLLEY FROM CASDON appeared first on MoneyMagpie.