Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving three lucky winners the chance to win an Amazon gift card when they enrol a child in the Teiyu ‘Happy Pack’ course here. Please use the offer code MM50 to receive 50% off the course.
Teiyu will be selecting three lucky winners each of who will receive an Amazon gift card!
1. 1 winner of a £100 Amazon gift card
2. 2 winners of £50 Amazon gift card each
Please find the Terms and Conditions below:
- Participants have to enrol their kids in the ‘Happy Pack’ Teiyu course that is available here.
- Once complete, they must tag Teiyu on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn with a post or story of their final certificate and a mention of the their child’s best learning/lesson from it.
- Additionally, participants must complete entry on gleam.io too for a few mandatory and additional entries for the competition by following this link.
To enter, please follow the instructions above.
The competition closes on 30th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Teiyu.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Teiyu, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.