Reading Time: 2 mins
Children have been captivated by the beauty of bubbles for centuries. In the 19th century, London’s A & F Pears created a famous advertising campaign for its soaps using a painting by John Everett Millais of a child playing with bubbles.
Soap bubbles may seem simple, but they display scientific concepts including flexibility, colour formation, reflective or mirrored surfaces, concave and convex surfaces and transparency.
Now children can discover how bubbles are formed with this brilliant prize from toysandbears.com.
The scientific toy includes 6 fun bubble-based activities, ideal for fun-loving kids everywhere.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 20th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Toys and Bears.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Toys and Bears, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
The post WIN SMALL WORLD BUBBLE SCIENCE FROM TOYS AND BEARS appeared first on MoneyMagpie.