Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a voucher for Beanies Flavour Co Coffee!
Beanies think life is all about flavour. So they’ve made a flavour coffee to suit every moment. Because sometimes it’s a super Sticky Toffee kinda day. And others it’s a cheeky Cherry Chocolate kinda day. You name it, they’ve got the full-on, all-out flavour to go with it. Every one is full to the brim with the biggest, boldest, most delicious-est tastes you can imagine. And they’re sugar free and low in calories too, so it’s guilt-free indulgence all the way.
To enter simply follow the instructions below.
The competition closes on Tuesday 27th July at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
terms and conditions
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Beanies Flavour Co.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Beanies Flavour Co, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.